Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A thanks to some, but certainly not all

There are people among us that make the world a better place. Teachers that take the time to work with our kids, doctors that spend extra hours trying to figure out solutions to problems that have yet to be solved and community leaders that step in for the common good. As a cyclist, my world involves bicycles. I suppose that goes without saying, but I mention it because in making my personal world a better place I have to consider the people inside the bicycling industry alongside those that contribute to the general population (i.e. teachers, doctors, lawyers, politicians, etc). So it is, without any obligation, my pleasure to relay to you a short list of the people that I believe are making the immediate cycling world a better place. While I will obviously not hit all of them on the first try (I apologize if I missed somebody), the following persons have immediately affected, for the positive, the growth and success of the Almanzo Project.

Hurl Everstone
Eric Leugers
Mike Vanderschuren
Bjorn Christiansen
Andy Tetmeyer
Jeff Frane + this
Adam Ziskin
Jim Thill
Bob Gritman
Andy Lambert (used to be this)
Kid Reimer
Kelly Mac
Devin O'Brien
Ryan Carlson
Brent Gale
Brad Wilson
Joshua Kruck
B Rose
B Rad

These are just a few of the people inside the cycling world that deserve a round of applause. They are all Minnesota people with big hearts and right minds. They are shop owners, designers, lovers of all things bikes and otherwise. They are our riding partners and our neighbors. If you see them around, be sure and tell them thank you...for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#34692 cost of propecia at cvs - propecia side effects headache