Monday, April 4, 2011

Hats are here!


Yesterday, on my way out of the city, I picked up a pile of handmade hats with the Almanzo 'A' screened on them from Holly at Grovecraft. For those of you that don't know Holly, there is a great write-up about her (and her efforts) over here. These hats are beautiful and they are for sale. Each hat is $30 and payment can be made via the DONATE button to the right.

Make sure you specify which hat (color/size) you'd like when making the payment. If you want it shipped, change the price to $33 to cover the cost of sending it, otherwise if you want to pick it up or have it hand delivered, make a note about that and we'll make sure it happens.


Here is the breakdown for colors and sizes (If there is a zero, there is no hat available in that color/size) and such. Last update, 4:37am, 04/22/11

Color Small


Medium






Large
Brown 1


2







0
Black 0


4







0

Navy 1


0







0

Grey 0


0







0

Olive 0


0






0

Teal 0


4






0
Brw/Wh Stripe 0


1






0

Bl/Wh Stripe 0


0






0

Bl/Wh speckled 0


0







0

Bl/Wh lattice plaid 0


2






0

Navy/Wh houndstooth 0


0







0
Red Plaid 0


3






0
Totals 2


16







0


Since I am only one guy, if you could also please leave a comment below as to which hat you've purchased (anonymous is fine). That way I can update the numbers accordingly (and so others can see if the one they want is still available). Hopefully, this will serve as a backup system for checks and balance. (If I remove the hat from the table above, I will remove the comment from below as well so as not to cause confusion).

Thank you all for your continued support and I'll see you on the road real soon.

Sincerely,
Chris Skogen

19 comments:

Ben said...

way cool!

Jesse Rients said...

Put me down for 1.

Christopher Tassava said...

I'm in for one - those are awesome.

ryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew Karre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Testing! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaun said...

Any idea how large a noggin a large cap will fit? Due the increased cranial capacity required to accommodate my very large brain, I require about a 7 3/4.

Chris Skogen said...

I wear a 7 5/8 and the large fits pretty well. A friend who wears a size 8 tried one on last night and said, "with a haircut, this would work fine".

Christopher Tassava said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey chris this is marty im living up in alex and would like a large hat but no credit card can i mail u cash text with details 320-305-9346 please

Dave Bucklin said...

Chris, put me down for 1. Bl/Wh speckled (2nd choice Bl/Wh lattice plaid).

Thanks!

benjamin ortega said...

Just went in for a L Bl/Wh Stripe hat. Pretty rad!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking to get a brown one in Medium. Thanks! Mike Mason

Anonymous said...

I'm looking to get a brown one in Medium. Thanks! Mike Mason

Andrew Karre said...

I for got to say anything pickup on my hat. I'm in the Cities, so I could meet you when you're next here or I can pick up on race day if that's not too big a hassle. Thanks! Andrew Karre

Luke said...

I would like to buy a hat in medium. My first choice is the brown/white stripe. If those are out, I would like a straight brown one. I'm happy to pick it up in Spring Valley.