Friday, January 28, 2011

Update - 01/28/11

Just a heads up, I have received a ton of cards in the last week and am working on getting the roster up to speed. As of right now, I am waiting to get cards from today and tomorrow's mail before making any major roster changes. Thanks for your patience and I hope you've been able to get out and ride.

Also, there will be an email coming out shortly after registration closes. The email will be a welcome note with some brief info about the events as well as jersey order info and such. Braap!

-c

3 comments:

jwefam said...

does this mean we will see the roster posted on the blog prior to receiving email confirmation? Or won't you be sending us an email?

Thanks,
J

jwefam said...

Disregard, I see the roster posted.
I'm in!

Charlie Farrow said...

I know that you will let me in the 162 miler...I just know it and I know that dreams really do come true...I am just going to click my heels together three times with my eyes closed and I am gonna repeat loudly (w/ Toto in my arms), "There is no place like Alamanzo, there is no place like almanzo, there is no place like alamanzo."

Auntie Em Auntie Em???

I am serious I want in this race...or you can forget about the HECK OF THE NORTH!!!!
:)