Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swap/Demo/Registration for 2011

I am currently working on setting up a Swap Meet/Demo/Registration/Art Fair camp for the Friday before (May 13th) next years race as well as for the morning of the event. If you, or any of yours friends/relatives/shop owners/neighbors/etc... own or operate a bicycle related organization and/or creative/handmade crafts & goods type business and would be interested in having a tent at the 2011 Almanzo start/finish/grounds, have them get a hold of me at the following address:

almanzo100@gmail.com

This is currently an idea in motion and I am looking for interested parties to see if it is worth making a reality.

Let's do this!

Best,
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.