Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thank you.

Thank you all so very much! Your willingness to come out and spend that much time on a bike, on gravel roads means more than you will ever know. I am currently tallying the results and prepping them for this site. I'll get them up as soon as I can, but with 268 it's gonna take me a bit (I appreciate your patience).

I will be putting up the names and contact info for those that played an instrumental role in making this thing happen if you'd like to extend your thanks to them. Also, some of you asked about another jersey order...I am going to place another order on the 1st of June. You can get all the details by clicking here.

I would like you all to know that I am truly grateful for all of your support. I heard that some of you were asking about making a contribution to the event. I've always had a lot of reservation when it comes to putting out a donation bucket, but if you'd like you can click here and make a small contribution.

Thanks again for everything and I'll get the final results up soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for another KICK A#$ edition of the Almanzo 100.

Jesse R.

Anonymous said...

The best day I have had on my bike in a long while. Great work! Looking forward to next year...

Kid Riemer said...

Crushed me in such a good way. Thanks for another fantastic event.

Kyia said...

Chris, Kyia here I spoke to you about apparel. shoot me an email kyiabikes@msn.com product at www.hiddenbaysports.com

Ross H said...

Oh man, that was good. Thanks again for everything.

The "donation bucket"says "Fatal Error." Can you fix?

Chris Skogen said...

Should be fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Fonk said...

Thank you! That was a great day on the bike; well worth the trip back to MN. And thanks for keeping the wind at bay! ;-)