Thursday, May 13, 2010

***IMPORTANT***

The most important things to remember:

1. You are responsible for you. (Imagine a training ride)

2. Sign in and packet pick-up can be done at one of three places, they are:
-Friday from 1:00pm-4:00pm at Bicycle Sports in Rochester
-Friday from 5:00pm-9:00pm at Kathys Pub in Rochester
-Saturday from 7:00am-8:30am at Kingsland Highschool in Spring Valley

3. The race will start promptly at 9:00am at Kingsland Highschool in Spring Valley

4. There are services (grocery store, etc.) at 42 miles (Preston).

5. You can pack a drop bag to be dropped at the 62 mile checkpoint.

6. There is nothing between mile 62 and the finish beyond gravel and hills.

7. You are responsible for you.

8. There is no SAG for this event: you break down, you figure it out.

9. Help each other.

10. Be safe and PLEASE DON'T LITTER (I've seen it first hand at events like this and it is disgusting. Should you decide to litter, please don't come back as you're kind ain't welcome here.)

*If you're staying in the yard and have questions about how to get there, call me at fife oh sven - too sven won - tree sven for tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding # 10, Thanks again to the volunteer for taking my Gatorade bottle at the checkpoint. I was looking for a place to dispose of it, but she saw me looking around and asked to take it. I should also thank them for taking my name even though I did not have my number. Your volunteers are always on top of things.