Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting Close.

Three weeks away and before anyone even begins to think about getting here to ride I would like to say thank you. Thank you very much!

A couple of quick notes:

I promise to deliver the best that I can on this end before, during and after this year’s event. The volunteers that you will meet are giving their time and their energy for the love of this project and the love of cycling, so please be kind. The city of Spring Valley has graciously and generously offered us their space. Be sure to thank the people that live and work there should you get the opportunity.

I really just wanted to say thank you. Without your interest in all of this there wouldn’t be anything. There wouldn’t be an Almanzo. So again, at the risk of being redundant, I thank you and I’ll see you soon.

Best Always,
Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sir, thank YOU!
See you soon!
-Chris Ready To Tour Hell On A Tandem Prescher

Anonymous said...

This is my 1st time for the Almanzo... If you already don't, please, please, please have a donation jar at the finish. You guy's all deserve to have a great night out after wards at least.

DmacBmac said...

No beer hand ups, beer hands out to our wonderful volunteers!!