We've got a couple rules we'd like you to follow. Here they are.
1. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
2. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
3. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
4. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
6. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
7. DO NOT PEE IN FRONT OF OTHERS.
8. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU.
9. RIDE SAFELY. DO NOT BE AN ASS AND RESPECT THE LAND YOU TRAVEL ACROSS AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE YOU MIGHT MEET ALONG THE WAY.
10. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ON YOUR OWN.
11. THIS IS A SELF-SUPPORTED EVENT.
I hope these are clear. You are entirely on your own during this event. As the race director, I will supply you a course, directions to navigate it and a finish line. I will not come and get you if you become stranded. I will not change your flat tire or bring you a tube. I will not be held responsible for your injury. I will, however, be there to welcome you across the finish line and be the first to congratulate you on your accomplishment. That's that. Those are the rules. Questions? Concerns? Let me know.