Friday, May 22, 2009

Jerseys, patches & stickers

There were a lot of inquiries about the jerseys on race day. In order to keep things clean and efficient I promised to put some info up here in the days that followed. So, instead of muddying up this blog I am going to link to the original jersey post. There you will find all of the sizing information you might need. They are still $70 and must be pre-paid. There is a 6-8 week turn around time from the time the order is placed so I'll keep you all posted right here.

Beyond the jerseys there is a surplus of patches and a few stickers. The patches are the same as what was in the racer packets and they are $5. The oval stickers are of the red Almanzo logo


and are the perfect size for a bumper or a window. The stickers are $2. If you would like either of these things, please send well concealed cash, a check or money order and a return address to:

Chris Skogen
1217 7th Ave NW
Rochester, MN 55901

That ought to do it for now. Let me know if you have questions.
chris

1 comment:

J-No said...

I'm up for a jersey. How are they size wise? I'll get a hold of you next week.