Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sunday Sixty

*SIGNIFICANT CHANGES MADE*
Who would like to hit the gravel this weekend? Let's say 60 miles.

I have had something come up that will require my attention for the better part of the day. I realize that leaving later may alter some rider's ability to participate, but unfortunately my plans are locked in. Having said that, I must change the start time for Sundays ride from 10:00am to 5:00pm. That's right, leaving at 5:00pm from my house. That means were going to be coming home in the dark. I would suggest bringing lights. Both front and rear.

If you can't make it, no hard feelings. I realize this is short notice, but if you can, please let me know so I don't end up waiting for people who aren't coming. Thanks.

3 comments:

pedalgrl said...

I would love to if I didn't have the shop gig going on. I would love to join up with you on April 5th however.

CarlV said...

last weekend of hockey - then maybe I can hook with ya.

andrew rosenberg said...

5 pm better, 10am is not the heat of day