Monday, March 2, 2009

More about the Jerseys.

Here's the deal. In order to get the first round of jersey by race day, I am going to have to put in an order in the next few days. That means that I am going to have to have commitment money from anybody who is interested. The final cost of the 3/4 zipper, three pocket jersey is going to be $70. You can send a check or a money order made out to me, Chris Skogen, with a note attached marking the size you need (see below). Thanks to those that have e-mailed me about this and as soon as I get them I will bring them to you (that's right, hand delivered). Thanks again and remember, if your name isn't on my list to ride this year, you're going to have to wait.

Sizing info:
Mens Chest Size - 36(XS), 38(S), 40(M), 42(L), 44(XL), 46(XXL), 48(XXXL)
Womens Chest (inches) - 30(XS), 32(S), 34(M), 36-38(L), 40(XL), 42(XXL)

Mailing info:
Chris Skogen
1217 7th ave nw
rochester, minn. 55901

12 comments:

andrew rosenberg said...

waiting for the raffle or 'promo' ... i do not purchase on principle, the principal of broke ass MF's

Chris Skogen said...

All you have to do is finish 31st and it's all yours...

Buckshot77 said...

Dammit, why couldn't that have been last year! (I was 31st)

Anonymous said...

Who are you having make the Jerseys?

Chris Skogen said...

They will be done by Champion Systems.

TOMMY GUN said...

any chance of a full-zip style?

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Check's in the mail!
-Chris Prescher

Chris Skogen said...

The full zipper won't be a problem. It might just take a bit longer.

kevin said...

Chris, is there still a chance of getting a jersey? I was a little short on change for a bit.

kevin said...

Chris, is there still a chance of getting a jersey? I was a little short on change for a bit.

Chris Skogen said...

Kevin, that's no problem. Just put something in the mail asap and we'll work it out.

Jason said...

Chris, Any chance of getting a jersey? How about 3 or 4 of them? Sorry I missed this! Jason Hicks