Friday, February 27, 2009

Here it is.....


This is what the jersey is going to look like. If you're going to want one of these let me know via email and we can get sizing figured out. Also, this particular version, with the 100|2009 on the sleeve will only be available to persons who are riding in this years Almanzo 100. If you don't ride, don't fret. I'll be able to get you one that looks just like it, it just won't have the graphic on the sleeve.

The front is on the left and the back is on the right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking this.

Anonymous said...

Sound's like a fantastic idea.

pbrme said...

Interseted in purchasing

Anonymous said...

Love it! I'm in!
-Chris Prescher

kevin said...

I like the simplicity. I will definitely get one. A thought though: What if you swapped the logos? "Hundo" on the pocket with "Almanzo" on the chest.

Anonymous said...

How much are the Jerseys? I could always use another.

Garrick said...

What price are you thinking for the short sleeve jersey for riders? I wouldn't mind paying in advance for one as long as the price is decent.

Anonymous said...

Are they wool?
Charlie

Shoemaker said...

Nice, I would take one.